- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• Coordinate material master workflow in SAP.
• Support new tools/procedures testing, implementation, and training activities.
• Contribute ideas for continuous improvement on an ongoing basis.
• Support of SAP Go live with training for new BU/regions in ECM Tools and process.
• Supports development of processes, tools and techniques used to govern and manage SAP data documentation for Business • Units supported by the ECM process.
• Works on medium to high complexity problems and projects requiring the creation of analytical tools, data analysis and providing recommendations and solutions to problem.
• Effectively prioritizes multiple tasks with high degree of accuracy and detail.
• Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional projects.
• For Development and Continuation Engineering.
Responsibilities for Development and Continuation Engineering Support:
• Coordinate the review, route and approval of the engineering change order to ensure all participants are taking action in a timely manner to ensure implementation of changes is completed within the expected timeline.
• Coordinate Engineering Change Coordinator (ECC) work that includes: creating ECR/ECO, routing approvals to the required functional members, release documents and eBooks, release ECO…
• Collaborate with OES functions, especially Operations, Operations Quality, New Product Producibility, Product Validation & Test, SSO and Manufacturing Engineering, to define and achieve shared goals and objectives.
Responsibilities for ETO Support:
• Collaborate with Purchasing and Manufacturing Services Team to resolve issues and complete requests in a timely manner.
•Serve as liaison between various functional groups, including ETO Engineers, Purchasing, Manufacturing Services, EDM and vendors.
•Research material vendor information to confirm data provided by requestors as RoHS compliance, Manufacturing part numbers, obsolete material replacement.
Applies company policies and procedures to resolve variety of issues.
Able to work and coordinate activities of multiple cross functional and international virtual teams.
Navigates cross-cultural relations, proactively works well with others.
Acts and communicates with clarity and forthrightness.
Influences peers and lead cross functional teams.
Excellent analytical skills, complex information handling.
Open to innovation & change.
Responding calmly to criticism, proactively managing feelings or symptoms of stress.
Shows high level of perseverance and motivation.
Is self-starter, self-driven and possessing high degree of self-motivation and bias for action.
Attends to the right level of detail.Engineering degree (required).
Requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
Experience with ERP system (preferably SAP).
Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Very good command of spoken and written English.
Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt Certified preferred.
Data Management experience in a manufacturing or services environment.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.