At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/CMS/062018
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, training sessions, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere and work-life-balance.
- Unique organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) with ergonomic workstations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Planning and overview of changes and the handling of these – from when they are requested until the change is closed.
- Ensuring that necessary information is available for the prioritization and planning process.
- Facilitating the process of approval and prioritization carried out by business.
- Ensuring that changes are planned and implemented on time and in accordance with the prioritization from business.
- Ensuring that information in our service management tool is kept up to date and all relevant information to the change is logged here.
- Managing potential risks during planning and implementation of changes where possible, escalate where not.
- Ensuring that CAB (Change Advisory Board) approval for implementation is obtained for all changes.
- Creating and updating documentation.
Join us if have…
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar position,
- bachelor or master degree preferably in: IT or business,
- general knowledge of IT and IT Service Management,
- fluency in oral and written English- B2 level,
- awareness how ITIL works,
- knowledge of PRINCE2 – preferable, but not required,
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- organizational and planning skills,
- excellent analysing and problem solving,
- adaptability and openness to changes. Open-minded personality,
- multitasking skills,
- accuracy, thoroughness and fairness in daily work,
- a natural authority, personal power and be able to make fast decisions.