- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
You’re energized by challenges, creative brand-building… and great coffee?
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than 30 years ago, the Nespresso brand concept, the Nespresso Trilogy: exceptional coffees, smart and stylish coffee machines and personalized, exclusive services, has revolutionized the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso worldwide since its launch has enjoyed growth year on year. Our ambitions for coming years are sky high. Currently we are looking for Channel B2C Manager with mission to:
Drive business results and brand visibility by building and managing relationships and closing deals with online & offline trade and machine partners.
In this position key responsibilities will include:
- Build & maintain relationships and close deal with Nespresso Poland online & offline key accounts and machine partners,
- Contribute to and ensure the execution of the commercial partnership strategy (in line with Nespresso strategic priorities for machine sell-out),
- Assess commercial and brand suitability of prospect key accounts,
- Lead negotiations of partnership arrangements to drive proper product range and sell out,
- Drive the organization’s business results by making tactical and operational decisions,
- Lead the Demo Days project within trade partners, manage agencies to ensure proper delivery of demonstration in POS in cost-effective and efficient way,
- Define and drive the right initiatives to achieve business results,
- Making optimal investments and decisions in the OP process for both CAPEX and OPEX,
- Budgeting, control and reporting of the trade budget including efficient and effective use of the budget,
- Manage the team of 4 Regional Sales Promoters and Senior KAM, provide the Trade team with the necessary coaching, guidance on implementing global/regional strategies in Trade channel,
- Trade Manager will report directly to Nespresso Business Executive Officer and become member of the local Management Team.
To succeed in the role the following experience and competencies will be essential:
- 5+ years of experience 5-10 in Commercial Partnership Management,
- University degree, probably with focus on Business, Economics or related field,
- Proven track of record in online and offline external retail management,
- Experience in selling value propositions (premium/luxury goods),
- Experience in leading and managing (key) account managers/field staff,
- Experience in Multi-National Companies and matrix environment would be preferred,
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with influencing skills,
- Value networking externally and understands the overall relationship with the rest of
- peers working within the Nestle Nespresso leadership team internally,
- Real team player,
- Analytical skills along with general financial knowledge, including understanding of budgeting,
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present ideas and plans,
- Ability to effectively elevate strategic issues and concerns to senior management in a timely and accurate manner,
- Strong judgment and ability to provide information toward the determination of policy and strategy,
- Confident attitude, results-driven, high-energy, passionate about brand building, decisive with strong attention to details.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international coffee company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern,
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders,
- Possibility of development & career advancement,
- Attractive benefit package and competetive salary with annual bonus.
- Delicious coffee.