SIX Payment Services provides financial institutions and retail customers with secure and innovative solutions along the entire value chain of cashless payments.
We provide payment solutions that integrate point of sale, attended and unattended equipment & till software to payment terminals and processor hosts. We are active in more than 30 countries across 4 continents. Our clients includes four/five star hotels, restaurants, car parks, kiosks, transport operators and retailers.
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) for:
Chargeback Specialist with French or Italian
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your responsibilities will be :
- Sending out chargeback and retrieval requests to our merchant to different countries in different languages (ready-made templates) on a daily basis;
- Manage deadlines and responses to avoid any financial losses;
- Advice our customers for questions and ensure that they understand the process in order to avoid claims and financial losses;
- Understand the rules and regulations from the different card schemes (MasterCard, Visa, Diners, Union Pay and JCB) to take the right decision on various cases;
- Organize all administrative documents needed in the card scheme systems in a timely and accurate manner in order to avoid financial losses;
- Be part of the chargeback department, support it actively and work closely with the teams in Switzerland and Austria.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Interest in chargeback credit- and debitcard business (trainings will be provided)
- Very good verbal and written business communication skills in French or Italian and fluent in Polish
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytics and troubleshooting skills;
- Skills in manage deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products and an affinity for handling applications;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours,
- Best in Warsaw location – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.
You will join an innovative Swiss company with many years of tradition and strong recognition in DACH and BENELUX region. You will learn more about the world of secure cashless payments. You will be working in an international environment, where product quality meets the highest standard. Join our dynamic team in Warsaw! Apply today!