sharing the costs of sports activities
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for a monthuntil: 09 Jul 2021
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Chemical Process Engineer position will provide you with the opportunity to work on different kinds of chemical projects out of CH2M Kraków office. Each day you will be an important team member as you participate in the planning, design, coordination and execution of multiple projects. These chemical projects include typical engineering design of production units like process definition, P&ID elaboration, heat and mass balance, equipment sizing, process safety measures and others. Primary industry focus includes General Manufacturing and Advanced Technology (Steel, Automotive, Consumer Products, Semiconductors and Pharmaceutical) facilities, as well as utility units located world wide.
• Perform process plant design activities as a member of a taskforce under guidence provided by area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
• Independently perform process plant design work in 2D integrated design systems (PDS2D, SP2D, CADWorx2D/3D), and process specific applications.
• Perform self quality review check for process deliverables.
• Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and cooperate with multi-discipline designers.
• Participate in design reviews, risk assessments, and vendor bid evaluations.
• Assist in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• 6+ years of engineering/design experience in typical General Manufacturing or Advanced Technology or Chemical Industry,(incl. ie. Batch Processing, High Purity Materials, Clean Rooms, Sanitization, etc.) also including engineering/design of utility systems.
• Associate degree related to process engineering
Very good skills in CAD software (AutoCAD) and MS office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Knowledge of process specific software applications like AspenPlus, HYSYS, HTRI, Fathom, Arrow, PipeFlo, etc. will be an advantage.
• Field/operations experience will be an advantage.
• Good English level – written and spoken.
• Knowledge of process specific design standards (minimum US/EU).
• Experience in process equipment design
• Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Knowledge of process specific software applications like AspenPlus, HYSYS, HTRI, Fathom, Arrow, PipeFlo, etc. will be an advantage
• Field/operations experience will be an advantage
• Experience with startup and commissioning will be an advantage
What we offer
• International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
• Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations like Women’s Networks, Career Network Green Team, Toastmasters)
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely
• Benefits package including private medical care, insurance, Multisport card and other
• Personal development opportunities like BIM Academy, Graduate Program, English lessons
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.