CEVA Logistics – leading global supply chain company, providing end-to-end solutions in Freight Management, Contract Logistics, distribution & transportation management for large and medium-size customer companies, operating in over 170 countries worldwide is looking for a best candidate to join our Eastern & Central Europe organization as a:
Job location: Bielsko-Biała
- Assures that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the organizations accounting policies and related accounting principles and practices.
- Manages general ledger reconciliations in accordance with policy and Company standards (actively monitors accounts, identifies and resolves outstanding accounting issues).
- Cooperates and controls performance of external shared service function.
- Performs monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities.
- Manages statistical reporting.
- Manages preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation.
- Secures compliance with local tax (VAT, CIT) and statutory regulations. Responsible for timely submission of necessary tax declarations and preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Foresees tax risks and recommends solutions.
- Interacts with internal and external auditors as necessary to complete audits.
- Documents and updates processes and procedures
- Manages and motivates subordinate staff; reviews and assesses performance, builds employee capacity, supports their professional development.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive knowledge of General Ledger Accounting, Financial Reporting.
- Very good English.
- Very good communication skills.
- Experience in multinational environment.
- Knowledge of local tax regulations (especially VAT and CIT)
- Degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline with at least 5 years of experience in managerial position.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Strong, stress resistant and capable individual with very good technical and people management skills
- Highly motivated with determination for goal achievements
- Experience with working with BPO/SSC
- Likes working in dynamic and challenging environment