- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
For our Client - a company from the medical devices industry, we are looking for a Candidate for the position of Chief Accountant (f/m).
Chief Accountant (EMEA)Numer ref.: 192168/6905
- responsibility for accounting, tax and statistical reporting in assigned entities,
- supervising process and operational issues in EMEA Region entities and report issues (process or system related) to Finance Operations Director,
- ensuring that Central Europe entities abide by the set of laws implemented by the state related to taxes and handling financial transactions, monitoring of changes in tax law, propose tax optimizations, implement necessary system changes,
- monitoring financial position, financial performance,
- evaluating ERP system and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements and compliance,
- monitoring and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations,
- coordinating year-end closing process, ensure accurate and timely reporting,
- coordinating implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures,
- supervise fixed assets register maintenance and monthly processing of depreciation,
- supervising reconciliation of intercompany balances,
- support the preparation of VAT and VAT UE and Intrastat reporting,
- support the preparation of CIT advances calculations and CIT returns, deferred tax calculations,
- support the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation, feed with financial data,
- cooperations with tax controls, communication with Tax Office,
- cooperations with external Tax Advisor,
- support the preparation of local statistic reports,
- support the preparation of statutory financial statements.
- min 5 years of accounting experience, including 2 years in a managerial position,
- knowledge of Polish and Central Europe tax system,
- in-depth understanding of accounting, IFRS, Corporate tax and indirect tax (VAT) within European countries,
- experience with ERP system,
- fluency in English (C1, skills knowledge another language - will be an advantage,
- MS Office (including Excel) knowledge,
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- opportunity to develop in an international company,
- social package,
- professional trainings.