Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
employees across 30 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM.
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Chief Accountant is responsible for all areas related to finance and taxes. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles and procedures to ensure local law compliance and accurate and timely preparation of financial statements. This role is managing the team of 10+.
- coordinate the accounting department
- maintain proper accounting system and records in line with local legislation
- preparation of financial statements according to local legislation
- month end closing procedures for group reporting purposes
- establish and maintain control procedures in order to mitigate the risks for both group (SOX) and local purposes
- ensure any new transactions are accounted for in line with local legislation
- oversee the operations of the accounting department in order to enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results and improve the financial processes, especially month end closing
- prepare and provide information to external and internal auditors, investigate their findings and apply recommendations
- preparation of the data required for transfer pricing file and maintain relation with external tax consultants
- to ensure corporate income tax calculation prepared on time and overall tax compliance with local regulations
- submit the tax returns, preparation of the VAT reimburse requests and maintain the relation with local tax authorities
- submit other reports required by law (GUS, NBP etc.)
Technical skills/Professional knowledge
- 8 to 10 years of experience in the accounting/finance area, preferably in a company with more than 500 employees
- at least 3 years of experience as a leader / manager
- strong knowledge in accounting and fiscal areas,
- ability to analyze, plan and organize
- capacity to work under pressure
- English: advanced in speaking and writing
- ERP knowledge - Oracle will be an advantage
- reliability, diligence, precision, accuracy and attention to detail
- strong analytical and technical skills and problem-solving attitude
- good team-working, planning and organization skills
- ability to quickly acquire knowledge
Apart from what everyone else offers, we offer:
- Technical communities
- Internally organized trainings (technical, Agile, Scrum, financial and soft skills)
- Leisure communities: board games
- Medical and life insurance
- Relocation and referral programs
- Luxoft FUNtastic events (check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/Luxoft.Poland/photos_stream)