IRIS Telecommunication Poland Sp. z o.o. a company from the Nokia Group that deals with design and construction of fiber optic telecommunication infrastructure is looking for its office in Łódź:
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
You will be responsible for:
- Managing legal entity accounting and supporting the Director F&C in all accounting & fiscal matters,
- Ensuring that the accounting system provides the relevant functions to run IRIS efficiently,
- Ensuring compliance with Nokia Networks accounting principles and procedures and with local statutory requirements,
- Supporting/Advising other departments in all accounting related matters,
- Interfacing management to Nokia Networks CFO and accounting organization,
- Defining and settling IRIS accounting processes and procedures,
- Setup & operate accounting department,
- Cooperating with other departments to create/run employee related processes (e.g. expense claims, travel requests, advance payments to employees etc.),
- Ensuring compliance of IRIS Telecommunication accounting policies and related processes with Tax-/HGB-/ IFRS - accounting principles and respective Nokia interpretations,
- Ensuring accurate and on time monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements,
- Ensuring that all Balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed monthly in order to ensure excellent data quality and integrity of balance sheet values,
- Performing regular controls defined in accordance with regulations of the internal control system,
- Ensuring tax efficiency on IRIS business compliance with local tax/ VAT requirements. Prepares deferred tax calculation and implements transfer pricing policies,
- Coordination of audit processes, Contact person for internal / external audits,
- Support Implementation of the ERP system in area of finance and accounting,
- Managing transition from accounting office to ERP.
The best Candidate should have:
- University degree or certified accountant, with 3 years of appropriate work experience,
- Experience as chief accountant of a medium size stand-alone legal entity in Poland,
- Tax- and UoR/ IFRS accounting skills,
- Experience with ERP and financial systems,
- Advantage to be familiar with SAP R/3 (for IRIS reporting purposes, files upload etc.),
- Good knowledge of English language (C1)
- Familiarity with MS Office tools.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Possibility to co-create internal processes in the company,
- Private medical care and insurance,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to using the home office 5x a month,
- Work in open and developing team.