DBI Plastics is a family owned company founded in 1937. We develop innovative and market leading protective and connective solutions within our 3 segments; automotive, machine and engineering. Serving primarily the automotive industry globally the Company is certified within ISO / TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
The company has its headquarters in Denmark and has offices and operations in Poland, Germany, France, USA and China. The Company has about 200 employees. The largest site outside Denmark is Poland which currently has about 60 employees and is expanding rapidly. To manage this important and expansive journey we are now seeking
Region Name: dolnośląskie
What we are looking for:
As Chief Accountant, you will apply your leadership skills as well as your knowledge of the latest accounting laws and procedures in order ensure the accurate compilation, reporting and analysis of company’s financial information. This role requires great diligence and attention to detail as you will provide data and documentation for internal and external audits. The position reports to the Group CFO, while also being part of the Polish Leadership Team
- Lead and manage accounting and HR operations
- Supervise and monitor the accounting process including general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, inventory, fixed assets and cash management
- Daily responsibility for accounting, balance sheet and relevant external reporting
- Prepare financial statements as well as tax and GUS, NBP declarations
- Prepare, file and sign VAT declarations and other reports to tax and statistical local authorities
- Liaise with third-parties (tax authorities, vendors, clients)
- Tax controlling and optimization
- Manage payroll and employment related matters.
- Improving existing processes to achieve maximum efficiency
- Lead a team of 3 and be an active member of the global finance management team
- Prepare financial statements according to Polish Accounting Standards as well as to International Accounting Standards.
- Proactively work on improving accounting process
- University degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant finance experience in manufacturing/production, preferably in an international organization.
- Solid knowledge of Polish Accounting Standards and local tax regulations & SEZ regulations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is an advantage
- Polish & English are both mandatory
- Experience in process improvement
- Assertiveness, independence, open to the challenges, leadership
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Training and possibility to improve your leadership skills
- Excellent possibility to grow along with the company.
- International environment