- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Our Client is one of the leading Polish residential development companies. For their team in Warsaw, the company is looking for an experienced Chief Accountant.
If you want to contribute to the growth of a highly respected organization driven by efficiency and constant progress, don’t hesitate to apply for below position:
Chief AccountantNumer ref.: PL/2008/CHAC
- Cooperate with the CFO and provide the best quality data necessary to take strategic decisions in the company;
- Manage and oversee the entire accounting team (about 10 FTE - including deputy and assistant);
- Responsible for supervising and developing the subordinates, providing guidance in key areas;
- Close cooperation with the controlling and treasury teams;
- Financial statements preparation and reporting to the Group CFO;
- Responsible for timely Tax declaration preparation (in assistance with a tax advisor if needed) and monitor the latest regulation changes in Poland;
- Provide effective support in tax optimization policy;
- Overviewing proper maintenance of accounting books, analyzing and reconciling accounts, ensuring the integrity of accounting information for the whole company and its portfolio entities;
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively;
- Cooperation with the external institution and administrative bodies (GUS, Auditors, NBP, etc.);
- At least 5-years of experience including in a similar position;
- Master degree in relevant field: Finance/Accounting/Economics;
- Residential experience (must have), public company experience would be a big advantage;
- Strong accounting and financial reporting background (Polish GAAP and financial statements knowledge);
- A solid understanding of Taxation, including during SPV consolidation, liquidation projects, etc.
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example;
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers;
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details;
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and administrative skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines;
- Fluent English (min. C1 level).
The Company offers:
- Competitive basic remuneration and discretionary half-year bonus based on the KPIs/outcome;
- An attractive package of benefits of the full-time labor contract;
- Individual career path and continuous development evaluation.
To discuss further details, please send over your updated CV in English.
Zgoda na przetwarzanie danych:
By clicking the "Apply", "Apply now” button or otherwise by sending an application form to PropertyTalents, you agree to the processing by the Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement as well as future recruitment processes relevant to your background.
Please note that we reserve the right to get back in touch with selected candidates.