- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Our client is the European leader of made-to-order professional equipment. The company is well settled in Poland since early nineties. Now it is focusing on re-designing of corporate governance as well as improving operational processes. Leaning the organisation and increasing operational efficiency will be one of the most important challenges of the new CEO.
Chief Executive OfficerNumer ref.: EZ/CEO/0112
Tasks and challenges:
• Creates an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the company’s mission, vision, and values.
• Daily management of all business departments.
• Develops business prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities. Drives customer focus culture which ensures customer satisfaction and profitable growth.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement.
• Leads the company by setting clear targets, creating motivating atmosphere and empowering people. Drives necessary, organizational changes at local level, influencing internal stakeholders and peers to carry on.
• Effectively uses fact based company management data for operational and strategic decisions. Searches for best practices and synergies between the different local organizations and functions.
• Involves in strategic management of human resources ( circa 350 FTEs).
• Represents the company towards external partners and authorities.
• Adheres to all company policies, Poland law and regulations, procedures and business ethics codes; ensure that the policies, law, regulations and ethic codes are communicated, implemented and followed up on within the company.
• High degree; combination of technical and business education is highly appreciated
• Fluent English
• Senior manager who has already been responsible for managing autonomous P&L center, preferably as Managing Director
• Experience in the company noted on Polish or International Stock Exchange is highly appreciated
• Excellent understanding of sales processes in B2B, customized (engineer and made-to-order) business model is a strong added value
• Successful and proven operation and supply chain experience
• Experience in managing by setting and executing objectives
• Capability to apply situational leadership
• High skills in influential, team based management
• Ability to engage people also those who are not direct subordinates