Chief Financial Officer
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
Chief Financial OfficerNumer ref.: JN -112021-4515495
An exciting opportunity to join the well-known manufacturing company as their Chief Financial Officer. You will be a key member of the leadership team, working closely with the Group Management to develop the business and drive through change, providing strategic and operational financial direction.
Our client is a well-known, growing international manufacturing company which is a leader in its industry. For our client we are looking for an experienced candidate with excellent leadership qualities for the position of Chief Financial Officer.
- Managing the company's financial planning,
- Planning and performing risk management duties,
- Analyzing and managing the organization's liabilities and investments,
- Reviewing business plans and managing due diligence in order to analyze possible acquisition targets,
- Management of the company's relationship with banks and other financial institutions,
- Tracking and ensuring cash flow is appropriate and sustainable,
- Supervising finance personnel such as controllers, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers,
- Preparing and presenting forecasting reports,
- Monitoring, analysis's and developing the KPIs of all disciplines from a financial point of view in order to optimize performance,
- Being a finance business partner to stakeholders in the region.
- Master's degree in Business Economics/Administration; Professional qualification - CIMA, ACCA - is a plus,
- Min 10-15 years of experience in progressive roles in finance, including at least 5 years on a similar position,
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law,
- Experience in project management and projects financing,
- Hands-on experience with financial management software,
- Ambitious, keen to take on additional responsibility,
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Polish and English,
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills including ability to communicate financial concepts to non-financial people.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Unique opportunity to create strategic and operational goals within the Company
- Influence on key company decisions