Deloitte provides audit, consulting, tax, legal and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. In 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients succeed wherever they operate.
More than 240,000 Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, diversity, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Deloitte in Central Europe spans 18 countries and operates as one cohesive entity with almost 6,000 people. Our integration allows us to coordinate regionally and deliver locally, adding value to our services and allowing them to be performed in the most efficient manner. We have experience in providing cross-business and cross-industry services to different types of clients including major local and international companies.
IT project management team is dedicated to deliver software projects for internal needs of Deloitte Central Europe. We help to analyze, scope, design and develop innovative projects that helps Deloitte practitioners and their business.
Chief Information Officer Central Europe
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), as a CIO you will be expected to provide leadership in developing and implementing information technology (IT) mission, vision and strategies across our Central Europe organisation. You will be expected to ensure delivery of enterprise-wide systems and tools to support both business units and support functions. and proactively address changes and trends in IT relative to enabling technology to all of the business unit functions.
- Define and deliver the Information Technology strategy in co-operation with business leaders and stakeholders and a defined Governance process;
- Represent the Information Technology group across the Central Europe organization and at the global Information Technology executive level;
- Lead the Information Technology organization across 18 countries to deliver high quality operational and enabling technologies, people technology support and deliver innovation solutions;
- Lead the Information Technology Management team to create innovative, cost effective and solid solutions;
- Represent the regional organization at global and regional meetings;
- Ensure the data security of the organization, internal (global organization) and external (ISO 270001/client requirements) security compliance requirements are fully complied with;
- Manage the cost effectiveness and productivity of the Information Technology team and facilitate the wider organization to utilize technology to maximize the benefit to the organization;
- Successfully deliver large technology projects, ensure full deployment and adoption of business benefiting technologies;
- Select, build relationships with and manage vendors.
This role requires strategic ability, business acumen and strong communication skills. It is vital that the candidate has a practical hands-on technology background to enable him/her to lead and support the technology team and create innovation for the wider business. We expect candidates for the position to demonstrate following qualifications.
Ideal candidate’s qualifications
- Experienced technology professional with broad experience across a range of technology areas and a proven specialism in one area. Minimum 10 years of experience in senior technology leadership role;
- Strong proven leadership experience and ability to connect effectively with other leaders;
- Sound business, financial and commercial acumen and ability to understand and explain financial aspects and make solid financial decisions;
- Ability to communicate well both at an individual level and to present effectively to a wider audience and inspire teams and wider business positively;
- Proven technical knowledge both in a specific specialization area and at a high level across a range of skill-sets;
- Proven experience in successfully delivering large IT projects;
- Ability to demonstrate technical ability to support and lead the team to deliver innovative and cost effective solutions;
- Capability to apply specialist technical knowledge achieved in career across multiple technology areas;
- Ability to work at the both the operational level and create and deliver a vision and innovative solutions both by inspiring, combining and delivering the ideas of others but also leading directly on innovation themselves;
- Ability to drill down to a deep technical level to support the team in resolving technical issues;
- Strong commitment to quality and excellence;
- Ability to work in a multi-country environment with significant travelling required;
- Proven ability to generate fresh ideas independently and also source, inspire and deliver ideas generated by others;
- Track record on transformation; proven record to change the perception, operating model and business impact of the role and team.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities to impact;
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent;
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track;
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills;
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
- Competitive salary, including benefits.