Chief Information Officer
TLP HOLDING SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- remote recruitment
IS STRATEGY AND BUDGET
- Provide and gain acceptance for mid and long term IS strategy
- Prepare budget plan, report consumption and optimize the spend whenever possible
- Hire, involve and motivate the team
- Implement policies, procedures and best practices
- Create and manage the IS support organization
- Being involved as key stakeholder in commercial platform development and implementation project
- Manage the solution further development with agile project management methodology
- Being a part of the platform grow and strategy planning team
- Managing the organisation’s software development needs
- Explaining to the executives benefits and risks of IT related projects
- Ensuring IS strategies and processes support company goals
- Being a business partner for all internal stakeholders, investors and key business partners
University degree, preferred IT technical or IT economics
Minimum 5 years of management experience, preferred in digital/e-commerce sector
Startup experience is nice to have
Strong project management skills and experience, agile techniques know-how is a must
Excellent management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work under pressure on problem solving
Experience in medical/pharmaceutical companies would be an additional advantage
What we offer
This role is ideal for someone who is a ‘digital native’, having good experience in managing software development, know how to build and maintain efficient IT environment, have passion to e-commerce solutions and know how to discuss with business owners in medical sector.
The CIO will have primary responsibility for building IT strategy for the organization, overseeing relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring the development, successful launch and scaling of the company’s consumer-facing application. At the same time he or she will need to build and manage IT organization involved in e-commerce solution build and maintenance, implement policies, procedures and best practices.
The company is a joint venture between an industry leader and a digital projects investor group. The objective of the company is to launch a digital platform in the medical sector with huge potential and target of PLN 100 million turnover in 2 years.