- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Pełny etat
MAKE YOUR MARK IN TARGETED CANCER TREATMENT
ExecMind is a Life Science Executive Search company focused on recruitment of top scientists and management in global Life Science industry.
Together with an innovative biotech Company, we are looking for a heavily experienced and established scientific professional with strong organizational and problem-solving skills for the position of
The aim of the role to create and develop the activities and structure within clinical operations, connected with entering the clinical trials by numerous potential drug candidates. The company is developing novel drug candidates, which currently are in the preclinical stage.
The CMO needs to define complex clinical trials strategy within the company (local and international level) and provide merit support from medical perspective during the introduction of the next drug candidates to the clinics.
- Leads the efforts to create Company’s overall Clinical Strategy.
- Collaborates with scientific leaders and CROs, clinics, Advisory Board and Regulatory Affairs department working on all programs.
- Manages the design and implementation of Company’s clinical development, based on strong medical and scientific principles, knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements, markets and business operations.
- Takes the overall responsibility for oversight of clinical studies, monitoring study integrity and review, interpretation, and communication of accumulated data.
- Responsible for design, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of scientific content of protocols, Investigator Brochures, Clinical Study Reports, regulatory submissions and responses, and other program documents.
- Provides in-house clinical expertise for the molecule and disease, coordinating appropriate scientific and medical activities with internal stakeholders. May participate in due diligence or other business development activity, contributes in partnership with Discovery staff to design and implementation of translational strategies.
- Medical degree/(MD – Medical Doctor), PhD would be an advantage.
- Experience of 5 – 10 years in managing clinical trials in biopharma/biotech industry (preferred either small/medium biotech/biopharma company or CRO).
- Knowledge of R&D activities related to drug discovery process.
- Sound knowledge of clinical regulatory standards (EMA or FDA) and GCP – Good Clinical Practice.
- Experience in managing oncology clinical trials.
- Experience in preparing and development of a clinical trials strategy and designing clinical protocols.
- Skilled in effective collaboration within cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in English.
- Full time contract of employment under Polish labour law (social secu
- Attractive salary with a benefit package.
- Occasional business travels – conferences, life science business fairs.
- Location: Warsaw. Possibility to split working time between headquarters and other location (part-time onsite work).
If you are interested, please send your CV via Apply button below.
We would be happy to discuss with you the career opportunities and guide you through the recruitment process