- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
For our Client, one of the largest asset manager in the world, we are looking for a qualified, experienced and motivated Candidate for the position of Chief Risk Officer.
Chief Risk OfficerNumer ref.: Chief Risk Officer/TFI/05.2021
Your scope of duties will include:
- planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for Investment Found Company to measure exposures to accidental loss;
- identifying, analysing, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- determining the adequate levels of risk tolerance for the Company’s activities;
- comparing risk limits with criteria set by the Company regarding costs, legal requirements etc.;
- managing risk registries and evaluating the organisation's previous handling of risks;
- setting reporting lines to management, supervisory board, auditors to ensure awareness of major risks;
- setting communication lines with Company’s employees to build risk awareness within the Company;
- corporate governance connected with external risk reporting to stakeholders;
- deploying and managing business continuity plans.
- creating and updating Risk Management Policy;
- implementing processes, methods and risk management procedures described in Risk Management Policy;
- ensuring coherence between funds activities and internal risk limits;
- setting a system of risk limits for each of managed funds;
- creating and evaluating risk profiles for all funds;
- reporting to management and supervisory boards on risks and risk management process;
- fulfilling other duties that are described in the Resolution on Conducting Business by Investment Funds of 30th April 2013.
The Client's expectations are as follows:
- Higher Degree Education in finance, risk management or related;
- At least 5+ years of experience in risk area within investment found;
- Extensive knowledge of the functioning of the capital market and investment funds;
- Solid knowledge of risk management, including econometric and statistical methods;
- Any certificate in risk management (PRM, FRM, CFA) would be highly appreciated;
- Personal authority based on established trusted relationships and ability to provide advice and direction which is respected amongst peers;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English;
- Results-oriented, hardworking individual with excellent problem solving skills and attention to details.
The Client's offer includes:
- The unique chance to become a part of one of the largest asset manager in the world;
- The real opportunity for further professional development and upskilling;
- Great work atmosphere based on trust, respect and open communication;
- Competitive salary with attractive bonus and benefit package.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.