- Błękitek, Aleja Pokoju 1, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are the technology company that works in the construction industry to digitize and condense the timelines and costs by using a digital thread platform.
Since 2012 we have managed to develop our business based on patented steel framing system supported by proprietary software and IT infrastructure. During that time, we have created a lot of internal products, applications, systems, data bases etc. with help of our continuous growing talented teams of developers, testers, architects, devOps, IT and security specialists.
Currently we are looking for Chief Technology Officer who will be our hands-on technical leader and play an integral role in setting the company’s technical direction. , development and future growth from a tech standpoint and will oversee our overall technology development and technology utilization plan, as well as, manage all information technology resources of our company.
This position will be based out of or Global Technology Center located in Kraków Poland with direct reports and responsibility for U.S. technology operations as well.
Our general expectations from the Chief Technology Officer:
- Lead the systems architecture and integration strategy for the company across all software platforms;
- Accountable for company technical vision and systems architecture roadmap;
- Define how different software solutions fit together holistically to achieve business objectives (including ERP and proprietary software);
- Implement technical standards and rationalize the technology portfolio used across technical teams in the company;
- Be a Technology Visionary and Operations Manager - Oversee the selection and implementation of technology solutions to meet current and future needs of each department as defined by functional software product managers;
- Ensure the appropriate technical solutions are chosen and implemented to achieve company scale;
- Work closely with functional product managers on the roadmap and vision for software functionality development and implementation;
- Actively research and/or manage research activities for any new technology solutions that the company may utilize;
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence;
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each;
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics;
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture;
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape;
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity;
- Ensure the technology decisions made across the enterprise reduce the risk of technological breaches and ensure protection of sensitive digital information.
- Strong knowledge of modern system architecture and integration design patterns and trends;
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development;
- Track record of leading systems architecture and technical strategy;
- Track record of delivering results in a matrix environment;
- Superior communication (oral and written), organization, and administrative skills;
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex analytical software and concepts;
- Aptitude for quickly understanding a wide array of products and software;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects on tight timelines;
- Able to conduct research and analyses of technology;
- Proactive problem solver, analytical and strategic thinker;
- Reliable and responsible individual who is well organized.
- 7+ years technical leadership experience, previous work experience as a Chief Technology Officer/Director of Technology is preferred;
- At least Bachelor in Computer Science or another similar field;
- Strong ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently when required;
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work with resources across multiple time zone.
Why is it worth to join us?
- We propose competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passions;
- We are doing amazing applications and systems;
- You don’t have to bother with dress code, thousands of procedures or strict working hours;
- We like to integrate after work: during company parties, playing board games or… just having pizza and beer together 😉
- We are enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
Besides regular salary, we offer:
- private medical healthcare for you and your family,
- additional life insurance,
- sport card (FitProfit),
- Xbox / PS4 contests,
- safe working conditions, remote work and very good equipment,
- beautiful and modern office in the tallest high-rise building in Krakow (K1),
- access to education online premium platforms: Lynda / Pluralsight,
- English lessons with native speaker twice a week.
If you are interested, please send your resume via “Aplikuj” button.