sharing the costs of sports activities
- Valid for 6 daysuntil: 12 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- director, executive
Technologies we use
About the project
In 2020 tens of millions people have come to the EU in search of work.
We are EWL. In 2020 we helped over 20,000 of these foreigners find work and housing, legalize their stay and acclimate to the EU. This makes us a European leader with a fast beating heart based in Poland.
Cross-border employment is complicated and risky. We are simplifying the process. We are building a platform that will transparently connect employees and employers from different countries. We want to change the way global labour migration takes place.
We are looking for a Partner who will not only support the development of the platform on the technological side, but also help scale the entire organization.
In 2021 more than 150 million people worldwide will leave their home countries in search of work abroad. We have a lot of work to do.
IT strategy: we will tell you what cross-border hiring is all about and what challenges we face - you will help us create a plan to further develop our technological platform and organization.
EWL business model: your decisions and technological expertise will shape how EWL operates in the future.
Responsibility: we do not expect you to be the head of an internal software-house; you will be responsible for scaling the business and co-creating EWL.
R&D: we carry out R&D; you will help us direct the research and implement the results in the organization.
Team: you will develop a team to help execute our plans.
Internal innovation: you will help us evaluate and implement ideas that emerge within our organization.
External Innovation: we are creating the world's first ImmiTech (Immigration Technology) fund; you will help us find and evaluate innovations that can support our model.
EWL Technology brand: you will actively build EWL's image as a technological company within and outside the organization.
Values: the same values compass as we do.
Experience with building an organization, not just IT systems.
- the ability to communicate with people outside the IT world, connecting business and technology,
- the ability to spot and develop talent.
Technology knowledge and experience:
- proven experience in leading at least 3 successful technological projects (platform/app),
- minimum 5 years of experience in supervising teams of managers and building effective, autonomous technical teams,
- many years of successful experience as CTO or a similar role,
- comprehensive experience in designing IT architecture (services, systems, integrations),
- knowledge of technology and building products for the marketplace (b2c/b2b),
- the ability to analyse current IT assets and combine them into one automated ecosystem,
- experience in Scrum/DevOps,
- a broad understanding of business aspects and are a technology generalist.
Fluency in English, at least at level C1.
Team Management & Development
External & Internal Innovation
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- you have influence on the choice of tools and technologies
- you have influence on the technological solutions applied
- you have influence on the product
- backend developer
- frontend developer
- fullstack developer
- mobile developer
- technical leader
- product owner
- scrum master
- UX designer
- business analyst
This is how we work on a project
architect / technical leader support
Development opportunities we offer
conferences in Poland
soft skills training
space for experimenting
technical knowledge exchange within the company
time for development of your ideas
What we offer
labor migration is one of the biggest challenges in today's world (it is a cliché, but it is true). You will have an impact on what it is like in the future.
you will participate in building the organization and will have the freedom to make IT decisions.
the opportunity to express yourself as an innovation leader in a fast-growing company of technology enthusiasts focused on building their own products.
the opportunity to engage in new investment projects.
attractive working conditions.
Our team are 300+ people from different countries (over 40% from outside Poland). We enjoy working with each other and we believe you will too.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
The EWL Group creates effective solutions that address the most important problems of today's economies.
We are a team of 300+ ambitious professionals who are full of passion and belief in our vision (the so-called Vivid Dream).