CIB - F&BM – Macro Product Controller – External Reporting - Associate/ Analyst
J.P. Morgan Poland Services sp. z o.o.O firmie
- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Markets’ trading is comprised of Corporate & Investment Bank’s businesses such as:
Corporate & Investment Bank’s Currencies & Emerging Markets, Rates, FX Services, Macro e-Commerce and Commodities businesses, with a collective presence in 23 countries.
External reporting, Balance sheet/RWA role is an extension of the product controller role. The External reporting team is responsible for the timely and accurate regulatory submissions of the Lines of Businesses. The team is also responsible for monitoring balance sheet, liquidity, RWA and capital.
This Role offers a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to enhance holistic understanding of business along with related financial, regulatory and treasury aspects. In addition, this role provides a significant scope for intra-firm networking coupled with exposure to senior personnel.
- Understanding key functions & responsibilities of various groups involved within every stage of the reporting and tasks (namely Product controllers, External reporting Team, Legal entity controller, Treasury etc.). A good understanding & ability to navigate through various infrastructure/system used (namely Risk management systems, accounting engines, sub-ledger, ledger, MIS systems etc.).
- Understanding key reports & reporting requirements, ensuring timely delivery & accuracy of same.
- Ensuring data integrity, sanity of the general ledger & other systems used for external & internal reporting / disclosures.
- Preparation, oversight and accountability for the quality of the reporting for internal & external usage.
- Provides analytic & required information for optimizing Balance sheet, Liquidity and RWA.
- Monitoring of the LOBs Balance Sheet from a net funding, GSIB, leverage ratios perspective covering a range of products: derivatives, securities, deposits and structure notes.
- Liaison with various groups to help investigate any issues around daily monitoring and month-end reporting and substantiation. Partner with groups to remediate issues, tracking and management of issues through to resolution.
- Working with the various group to ensure full understanding of developments in Regulatory framework and priorities, i.e. changes to the Capital framework, the impact of Risk Weighted Assets etc.
- Adherence to stringent controls & standards across all processes. Involves continuous process review, audits, robust documentation of procedures, controls & key metrics.
- Collaborate / Manage projects and initiatives related to all of the above as well as larger cross-business programmes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent - Essential
- Good accounting and finance knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – MS Excel, MS Access, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Energetic, self-motivated, focused on execution and ability to deliver results even through challenges.
- Professional attitude, strong team player and personable / approachable manner.
- Ability to critically review and challenge numbers / strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. We have a sophisticated local market presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa which is complemented by staff around the world who support our growth and serve our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are excited to expand our team in Poland and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us in our new corporate centre in Warsaw. Bring us your expertise and you’ll be part of a global community, working with people around the world and with a company that’s committed to investing in you and making a success of this key new location for our business.