private medical care
- Valid for 14 daysuntil: 28 Apr 2021
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
What duties will help you grow?
The Compliance Officer oversees both internal and external compliance, covering the Capgemini’s own policies and standards and requirements as well as those of customers and external bodies.
This role is focused on delivering guidance on security matters as well as providing a security service including improving effectiveness of security controls.
Security Assurance & Compliance
• Manages and executes high profile audits through to the senior management level
• Leads and conducts full contract compliance reviews
• Lead 3rd party vendor management security program
• Performs critical audits as a solo auditor and audit team leader
• Evaluates the effectiveness of response and recovery programs
• Provide assessments of the status of implementation and operating effectiveness of security controls
• Identify security concerns that could affect the reliability, accuracy, and security of the Capgemini CIS data due to a weakness in security controls
• Ensures international cybersecurity standards; guidelines and legislation are taken into consideration/adopted within Capgemini CIS GBL (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001, NIS, NIST)
• Minimizes the impact of risk, audit, and compliance management process
• Managing dashboards and preparing reports
• Provides subject matter expertise (advice and recommendations) in security matters to bids, major accounts, business domains or functional areas
• Works with senior managers and account teams to ensure that security compliance is set at the appropriate level
• Provides coaching, training and facilitation in security compliance topics across the business
What do you need to start?
The Compliance Officer must have a very strong understanding of ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 based audits, risk management, processes and methods of working and a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
• Deep knowledge of security standards: ISO/IEC 27000 series, NIST, NIS
• Knowledge of security baselines: CIS Controls Measures & Metrics, CIS benchmarks
• Understanding of ITIL concepts
• Vulnerability assessment
• Risk management
• Information Technology generalist across Microsoft and Cloud platforms and vendors
Expected Certifications (one or more)
• ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor
• ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementor
• Strong briefing and client managing skills
• Experience in a service improvement environment
• Competent negotiation skills and people management capabilities
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Excellent customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirement
• Attention to detail and quality work
• High level of numeracy and literacy
• Methodical approach
• Confidence in dealing with senior managers and in the provision and presentation of complex and sensitive management information
• Competency and understanding of automation
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Access to Pluralsight & courses e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting - part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).