Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
With over 1800 Engineers, Sii is the top IT & engineering services provider in Poland. We support our clients in consulting, software development, infrastructure management, integration and maintenance of systems, as well as industrial engineering i.e. automatics, robotics and mechanics. We work with passion for the best companies!
TASKS:• Assist in design, implementation, and maintenance of a Citrix Farm to offer a XenApp service
• Monitor and evaluate the capacity of the Citrix infrastructure, will assist in Citrix architecture planning, and will work with the team to develop a plan for implementing new (or expanded) Citrix XenApp environments
• Serve as the liaison with the service providers necessary for implementation (Server, Storage, & Network teams)
REQUIREMENTS:• 3+ years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Citrix XenApp skills and experience designing, installing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting complex and large Citrix server farms
• Skills in optimizing Citrix performance, scalability, security, high-availability, monitoring, printing, connectivity, group policy
• Skills in designing, implementing, & supporting Citrix XenDesktop (VDI) in both a VMware ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V/SCVMM environments
• Practical experience with MS Windows 2003/2008 server environments, including domain management, AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and RDS
• Practical experience with lifecycle management for WindowsXP/7-based images and supporting App-V delivered applications (Application Virtualization) in both Citrix XenApp and VDI implementations
• Knowledgeable in networking: routers, firewalls, VPNs, NLBs and V-LANs
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication, organizational and customer-service skills
WE OFFER:• Attractive salary adequate to the skills and experience
• The chance to co-create innovative projects for leaders in the telecommunication, insurance, banking/finance and other sectors
• Stable employment
• Opportunity for professional development
• Attractive social package
• Excellent work atmosphere
Interested individuals are encouraged to send their resume to:[email protected]
„I hereby agree for the processing of my personal data by Sii Sp. z o. o, Al. Niepodległości 69, 02-626 Warszawa, enclosed in the application documents submitted by me, including their processing in the future - for the purpose of the recruitment process. This consent is submitted voluntarily and I declare that I have been informed of the powers I am entitled to in accordance with the Protection of Personal Data Act from August 29, 1997 (consolidated version: Journal of Laws from 2002, No. 101., item 926. with amendments”.