Citrix Senior IT Specialist
- Francuska 44, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Citrix Senior IT SpecialistNumer ref.: 123187
- Participate as a highly skilled member on a team of IT Engineers, providing technical expertise for the designing, planning, testing and implementation phases of CITRIX projects
- Take a primary role in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, testing and documenting Client Server systems
- Lead efforts related to the successful implementation of Client Server systems into production while following Customer standards and procedures
- Collaborate with network staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes
- Work with executive team members, decision makers to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports
- Deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems
- Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts
- Create shell scripts as required
- 6-8 years working technical knowledge with installing, configuring and implementing of Citrix Technologies (Citrix XenApp 7.x, XenServer 7.x, Citrix Storefront, Citrix Studio, Citrix Director in a large Citrix farm environment (at least 300 servers)
- 6-8 years of working knowledge which ensures ability to configure, implement and maintenance NetScaler Access Gateway
- 6-8 years troubleshooting software/application issues with operating systems or third-party products
- 6-8 years technical knowledge for Network (TCP/IP, Routing, Firewalls, Security)
- 6-8 years technical knowledge of client/server architectures
- Developed analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to take direction and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.