- Muchoborska 8A, 54-424 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your Role and Responsibilities
The department is currently looking for a support specialist with strong technical knowledge in a Citrix/Windows end-user environment to strengthen its team.
Citrix Solution Specialist will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of the Workplace infrastructure. This includes deployment and maintenance of applications delivered via Citrix, VDI and Workstations and keeping the underlying infrastructure up to date.
This is an opportunity to join a newly formed team to support a client from the banking area. As the global structures have been already created, the goal of the project is to run the business in IBM CIC for the European market.
System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the many systems that run our company and our clients. As a System Admin with IBM, you will have the opportunity to provide high-value IT services and leverage our leading-edge technology portfolio in our global network. Your work has a direct impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring integrity of, and access to, our most important resource: data.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Skills we are looking for is administration, Troubleshooting, and Management of:
- Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp & Virtual Applications and Desktops
- Access Gateway
- Windows server/worstation environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Nice to have skills/knowledge:
- Vmware Solutions
- vSphere, vCenter and ESX/ESXi
- Vmware Horizon View
- Training and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children