At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Citrix Support Specialist
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/ITCL2/052018
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, training sessions, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere and work-life-balance.
- Unique organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) with ergonomic workstations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Providing second level support in Citrix XenApp based environment.
- Continuous monitoring of the overall Citrix server environment using the supplied utilities (server health check).
- Diagnostics, verification, debugging by the tools like Director¸Goliath.
- Diagnosis and resolutions of users’ incidents related to Citrix workspace.
- AppCenter users’ sessions administration.
- Users’ profile management.
- Restore lost data and the profile accounts data - IBM Tivoli Backup.
- Effective co-operation with other IT departments.
- Create and update process documentation.
Join us if you have…
- 2 – 3 years of hands-on experience on the similar position administering Citrix XenApp farm and supporting end users,
- English language - Excellent/Fluent both written and spoken,
- deep understanding of end user computing back end infrastructure in a Citrix environment, virtualisation concepts, VDI and terminal services solutions,
- ITIL processes knowledge,
- hands-on experience with Citrix and Microsoft Desktop Virtualization Solutions (Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix XenApp versions 6.5 & 7.X). Citrix and Microsoft certificates will be beneficial,
- experience in working with server environment (XenServer, Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2).