- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat, Część etatu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
By launching the new SIEMENS Energy Company, will be the only company in the world offering fully integrated products, solutions and services along the energy value chain.
As global demand of energy increases our mission is to reduce CO2 emissions while continuing to provide a reliable supply of electricity.
We're developing networks that supply our cities with energy more intelligently and efficiently. For this and for many other future projects, we need clever, creative and committed bright minds. People like you!
Experienced researchers and courageous discoverer, real specialists and tough performers.
In short: help us to tackle the most exciting challenges together and to implement the real important things.
We offer you is the chance to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for?
Take the next step in your career with us!
Civil Site Engineer
The Civil Site Engineer reporting to the Civil Site Manager on Power Transmission Construction site abroad. He / She is responsible for construction of the civil works supplied by different parties, provides proper and expedient technical direction required to support these activities.
- Civil Engineer - Wide range of knowledge in construction site management
- Min. 5 years of experience on large industrial construction sites, overseas experience will be an advantage
- Fluent English language in writing and speaking, German language is an advantage
- Declared intention to live and work abroad for long period (6 months - 2 years)
- Valid passport and international driving license
- Leadership skills
- Used to work with BIM or Lean Management will be an advantage.
- Organizing, implementing and monitoring civil contactors scope of supply of the overall plant or for the effective execution of civil contractor under her/ his responsibility.
- Coordination of civil site team and all civil activities on site related to the project.
- Inspect construction site to monitor progress and conformance to design specifications, contract, time schedule and safety standards. Site reporting to General Site Manager
- Tracking of time schedule and implementing counter measures
- Ensure contractors comply with contracts and spec. technically, QA/QC, time schedule, HSE.
- Identification of risk & oportunities, claim managemet and it´s reporting.
- Cooperation and consultation with Engineering department (PM Civil Engineering) regarding technical information. Establish and follow up regular conversation with PM Civil Engineering also in respect of solving technical queries. Check and follow up Field Quality Plans.
- Supporting and reporting to General Site Manager on regular basis regarding HSE, quality, documentation, time schedule and progress, risk & oportunities, contracts, claims, workforce deployment, forecast, contactors performence, deliveries, remarkable events.
- Monitor and maintain HSE requirements as per Company Policy, laws and standards and it´s dokumentation
- opportunity to gain unique experience on the biggest energy projects in the world with edge technology
- work with an international team
- a clear and stable professional career path
- professional trainings
- and much more!
- CV in English
- List of course names (during your studies) with marks (or Part B of your diploma – Supplement B) translated into English
- Cover letter in English