PayU is a leading online payment service provider dedicated to creating a fast, simple and efficient payment process for merchants and buyers. PayU has a core focus on matching merchants’ needs with the way consumers shop and pay. PayU provides fast, simple and secure payment solutions in 16 high growth markets such as Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
PayU’s strength lies in its local approach: valuing local language and culture, its entrepreneurial spirit and the quality of its people. Together, PayU creates excellent consumer experiences by focusing on being a great and dynamic place to work.
We are looking for
Claim Management Lead EMEA
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
Location: Poznań, Poland
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
Leading a team responsible for handling financial complaints in EMEA, mainly chargebacks and inquiries from Law Enforcement Authorities.
Main tasks of Claim Management Lead are:
- claim analyzing,
- day to day team operations management,
- complex problem solving,
- process improvement,
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in handling chargebacks
- Knowledge of Visa and MasterCard regulations
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of payment process in e-commerce
- Claims management process
- Chargebacks procedure
- Payment methods in e-commerce
- Master’s degree in Economic University
- Advanced English
- Certificate of participation in Visa or Mastercard training regarding Chargebacks