- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
International relations, rules and regulations are always evolving and today we notice the effects of these shifts faster than ever. We advise companies involved in international trade in setting up global trade programs, regulatory changes and using the latest technology, allowing them to innovate, simplify and anticipate ahead of the curve.
CATTS uses over 30 years of hands-on experience in international commerce, supply chain management, customs and trade compliance to deliver practical and reliable advisory services for the right price. We have backgrounds with multinationals and government authorities, for which we have successfully delivered projects around the globe.
- Analysing product information in order to assign HS and ECCN numbers.
- Reviewing client materials, technical materials, drawings, and other literature to ensure proper classifications are assigned.
- Communicating with client on issues regarding detailed information on items;
- Support on customer queries about classification and provide justification documents.
- Experience in classifying goods is a must.
- Fluency in English. Other languages would be an asset.
- Ability to read/analyse regulations and procedures.
- A background in International Trade.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Working in a virtual global team.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Minimum/occasional travel required.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
- Various trainings, including on-the-job training.
- Dedicated, hard-working, friendly team.
- Participation in interesting international projects.
- Working from home office (travel to the office may be required from time to time).