CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
Working within an EMEA accounting team you will be responsible for reporting and overall co-ordination of the accounting delivery to Facilities Management clients within EMEA.
The role will be based in our GCS Warsaw Global Business Services.
The Client accountant will be a key member of the Finance team.
- Invoice backups preparation for payroll, management fees and third party expenses elements.
- Participating in the month end process by relevant bookings and preparing reports to Corporate Team by established deadlines.
- Preparing monthly reports that compare budgeted and actual costs, analyzing and explanation of any variances.
- Ensuring client related monthly reporting data (debtors list, billing summary, spend data, variance report, accrual report) and other ad hoc reports are delivered accurately and timely.
- Regular updating and analyzing balances of key GL accounts (receivables, payables, bank, VAT).
- Regular monitoring of Client dedicated bank accounts and preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Budget and Forecast Upload to People Soft.
- Backup preparation for Intercompany billing.
- Close cooperation with Facility Managers, providing relevant trainings (accruals, variance analysis).
- Ensuring all funds transfers between client and corporate accounts are prepared timely.
- Liaising with relevant CBRE finance teams (AP Teams, Operational Accounting Team and Corporate Team) in order to maintain proper information flow and effective communication.
- Examine, and analyze accounting records in People Soft and other financial reports to assess accuracy and completeness.
- First line contact and support to any finance related queries, investigating and resolving customer inquiries.
- Supporting the Credit management process and contacting customers regarding payments received.
- Booking journals in People Soft.
Perfect candidate profile:
- 1-3 years of equivalent professional experience
- Good accounting knowledge a must
- Relevant University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance is an advantage
- Excellent Excel data manipulation skills and accounting systems (People Soft knowledge would be advantageous)
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must, another language is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in manipulation of large volumes of data
- Ability to work alone and also as part of a team
- Attention to detail and flexibility in approach to work
- Ability to remain focused in a rapidly changing environment and to multitask and work to key deadlines
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.