- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For your health, safety and well-being CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is opening Virtual/Online Recruitment Processes. High-speed broadband connections and applications like Skype, Zoom, and others enable us to recruit best talents
- Analyze, maintain and deliver complete and accurate financial reports for a highly complex or strategic portfolio of CBRE clients and properties.
- Complete and oversee advanced level accounting transactions in preparation of client financial statement packages. Create and post journal entries. Ensure that all expenses, receipts, owner’s distributions, funding requests and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted.
- Generate and review financial packages for accuracy and comprehensive reporting. Prepare packages on a schedule to ensure timely delivery to the client and other management teams.
- Respond to and resolve issues and requests from management teams and clients regarding various accounting issues and reports, including Profit and Loss statements. Research open accounting issues and recognize potential issues and/or conflicts so corrective action can intercept and minimize issues.
- Assist in developing and adjusting procedures, system enhancements and achieving departments efficiency goals
- Act as subject matter expert for our clients in terms of finance queries
- Proactive approach for results optimization
- Accounting or Finance degree;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must;
- Real Estate / Property Management Accounting experience would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical abilities as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate accounting matters in a clear and concise manner to clients with differing backgrounds;
- Eye for detail, ability to work in stressful situations;
- Able to prioritize and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met; delivering a high-quality service;
- Yardi knowledge would be an advantage;
- A team player with proven ability to work easily and effectively across boundaries;
- Problem solving mind-set; self-starter who can work on their own initiative;
- Willing to develop personal and business skills;
- Proficient technical skills with the core MS Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Career development opportunity in a multinational company that is world’s leading Real Estate Portfolio Management company;
- Opportunity to grow with the team and experience lively, energetic and friendly work atmosphere;
- Multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work) environment across EMEA;
- Private medical care with a very attractive offer;
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance);
- Work place located in a quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport;
- New office place in a recently finished, modern building.
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.