If you are not afraid of a challenging and dynamic working environment and you are relations oriented, ambitious, you speak English well, and maybe you even know other
languages – we invite you to join
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE - the global leader in commercial real estate services, investment and outsourcing. In the prestigious 2016 IAOP Global Outsourcing ranking CBRE was identified as one best service providers, for many years being the undisputed number 1 for in the real estate industry. Simply join the Best!
We are currently seeking highly motivated, energetic person with great attention to details and results oriented attitude for the role of:
Client Accounting & Reporting Manager
For our Asset Services Real Estate Accounting Services Department, we are currently looking for open-minded, diligent and detail oriented with excellent presentation & communication skills, Client Accounting & Reporting Manager, with passion to finance in Commercial Real Estate area. The candidate should have at least 5 year working experience in a similar position and will be reporting to REAS Asset Services Operations Director.
- Manages Client Accounting & Reporting Team to provide accurate and timely client reporting for assigned portfolios of CBRE clients and properties.
- Implements processes to ensure compliance with reporting requirements. Reviews and certifies accuracy of all financial reports issued by Accounting & Reporting Team.
- Reviews work results, including financial packages, to ensure its complete, accurate and timely release to Local REAS Teams and external clients.
- Ensure Pan-European Client Reporting Pack is maintained and provided in a standardized format in all countries in scope
- Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensures Local REAS Team and Client"s requests are handled timely, accurately and with a focus on customer service.
- Creates a positive Client's experience by opening and maintaining constructive and reliable lines of communication, acting as SPOC (Single Point of Contact)
- May assist with internal and external property and Client transitions. Works with other internal teams in handling special requirements as defined in the Management Agreement and scope of services in the Financial Services Agreement.
- Identifies and communicates scope of service changes to manager and team
- Suggests consulting opportunities to manager based on knowledge of the department's pricing platform.
- Develops the team, mentor and support in achieving goals
- Accounting or Finance degree
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must;
- Real Estate / Property Management Accounting experience
- strong analytical abilities as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- ability to communicate accounting matters in a clear and concise manner to clients with differing backgrounds
- Eye for detail, ability to work in stressful situations;
- Able to prioritize and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met; delivering a high-quality service;
- Yardi knowledge would be an advantage;
- A team player with proven ability to work easily and effectively across boundaries;
- Problem solving mind-set; self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Willing to develop personal and business skills;
- Proficient technical skills with the core MS Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Career development opportunity in a multinational company that is world"s leading Real Estate Portfolio Management company
- Opportunity to grow with the team and experience lively, energetic and friendly work atmosphere
- Multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work) environment across EMEA
- Private medical care with a very attractive offer
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance, care space)
- Work place located in a quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport
- New office place in a recently finished, modern building