- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
The team consists of four sub-groups: Production, Governance, Oversight and Control. We are based in London, Dublin and Poland. Currently, Client Asset Operations are represented by 3 sub-teams in Wroclaw. We offer:
- Opportunity to build a network of contacts across various departments and offices.
- Gain valuable experience and unique knowledge by working in a regulatory environment that remains a key focus for the firm and financial regulators across Europe.
- Cross training with the Client Asset Oversight team to develop further knowledge of the Client Asset related processes within the firm and expand responsibilities, as well as ensure business continuity.
- Opportunity to support the London Control team with other deliverables, leading to developing an in-depth knowledge and taking on additional responsibilities.
We are currently looking for an analyst to join the Client Asset Control team in Wroclaw. You will be responsible for managing the firm’s Client Asset Risk & Control Framework. This entails documenting controls and processes, running the quarterly attestation process and control testing. Also, prepare MI and present to governance committees.
The role involves a lot of interaction and coordination with business partners across multiple business divisions and corporate levels. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and able to manage their time effectively across multiple tasks. Ideally, they will have a control testing background and be familiar with risk and control frameworks. The role is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to broaden their knowledge of banking operations and EMEA client asset regulations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinating the quarterly client asset controls and process flows attestation for multiple legal entities.
- Documenting client asset controls and process flows.
- Managing production and provision of regular MI related to team’s processes.
- Supporting London Control team with control testing.
- Supporting London Control team in deep dive reviews of client asset processes and controls.
- Assisting with enhancement of processes with the view to improve efficiencies.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with proficiency in English.
- 2-4 years of experience in risk management, audit, compliance or similar field. Previous exposure to regulatory risk management and controls testing is desired.
- Ability to work independently as well as manage your workload. Demonstrate a positive personality and ability to communicate well with a diverse range of audience.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Be able to identify and implement improvements for control/efficiency gains.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially Excel, Word, Power Point. Knowledge of MS Visio would be an asset.
- Prior exposure to European client asset regulations is preferred.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.