As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for open-minded and passionate people to join our teams in Warsaw.
Client Business Partner
The Nielsen Company is a leading global information and measurement company that provides clients with a comprehensive understanding of consumers and consumer behavior.
Nielsen Revenue Management, part of our Buy segment, uses advanced data analytics to provide our clients with business consulting on optimal pricing, promotions, media and assortment strategies.
To support our growth we are looking for candidates who would like to continue their adventure in our Regional Analytics Centre in Warsaw as a Client Business Partner
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CLIENT BUSINESS PARTNER:
- Work as a senior member of international project teams that help our FMCG clients optimize their marketing mix, pricing and promotion activities
- Develop and maintain close partnerships with a group of assigned Clients across multiple countries
- Support Insight Teams in projects delivery ensuring high Client and Industry standards
- Deliver insights and recommendations to the client in a presentation
- Deliver top level presentations which provide high-quality insights and recommendations into clients’ strategies
- 5+ FMCG / media / research or consulting agency experience
- Strong record of working closely with clients and providing effective recommendations/insights
- Focused on helping the client win in the market & being passionate on supporting client needs
- Excited to present results of the analysis prepared
- Able to effectively communicate in a cross-country environment
- Fluent in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (another European Language would be an asset)
AS A NIELSEN EMPLOYEE YOU WILL:
- Be provided with professional training and development opportunities
- Be encouraged to pursue growth opportunities in client consulting and market research
- Work in an international and friendly team
- Be encouraged to coach and support junior employees with their projects
Your Opportunity to Grow
At Nielsen, you will experience a dynamic, open, and solution-oriented international environment, where we support your development through a trust-based feedback culture and diverse training possibilities.
As part of our culture, our promise to you is that at Nielsen you can: Be Yourself, Make a Difference & Grow with Us
More info about Nielsen at www.nielsen.com
Administratorem dobrowolnie podanych danych osobowych jest Nielsen Services Poland Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (02-676) przy ul. Postępu 15b. Dane osobowe zawarte w dokumentach aplikacyjnych będą przetwarzane w celu rekrutacji. Podane dane mogą być udostępnione podmiotom upoważnionym na podstawie przepisów prawa. Przysługuje Pani/Panu prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania.