Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
Client Invoicing Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Job ID: 39682
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Client Invoicing Specialist in Invoice Creation Team and become a member of Billing Department
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Client Invoicing Specialist. In this role you will be responsible for analyzing data related with the invoicing process, preparing reports and data reconciliation between the systems. You will be involved in performing quality checks of client’s invoices and escalating any issues that occurs during monthly and quarterly billing cycle. You will work across Service Delivery and other Client Invoicing teams to resolve client inquiries and billing variances. The role will involve working on process improvements and showing initiative and engagement in every action.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
Identifying issues with client bills and own resolution of billing variances.
Escalating potential service issues to management.
Performing quality review of complex “high risk” billing exceptions.
Providing management with weekly and/or monthly status of billing cycle.
Participating in procedural best practice reviews and automation initiatives.
Identifying opportunities to strengthen client service and process improvement
Communicating, analyzing and partnering with Client Service and Relationship Managers on billing issues and client requests.
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 2 plus years of work experience in Financial Services/ data analysis/ reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, especially Excel.
- Proven aptitude for working with numbers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to apply analytical thinking to solve problems.
- High attention to detail and conscientious approach to delivering high quality results.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Client service focus and ability to employ a flexible, positive attitude.
- Focused on process improvement and achieving team and BBH goals.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.