We work with the financial community, equipping people and organizations with data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters to drive performance and advance progress. As a leading provider of news, data, analytics and workflow tools, we serve 40,000 customers in 190 countries across financial services, energy, manufacturing, infrastructure, technology, comsumer and retail, partnering with professional across financial nad risk.
We are looking for:
Client Liaison Advisor
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
Know your customer as a Service (KYCaaS) is an end-to-end client identity and verification service that provides a complete legal entity due diligence and document management service through which financial institutions and their end clients (asset managers, hedge funds, correspondent banks and corporates) can more effectively manage their response to new KYC regulatory requirements. Through our KYCaaS, we identify and classify a client’s risk category, verify their identity, and screen all related parties to create a KYC record.
We empower the digital economy by enabling banks and their customers to easily exchange the information required to do business together. Unlike any other service provider, we continuously monitor for changes and automatically refresh client due diligence information.
You will join the team of 7 colleagues based in Gdynia and more than 20 colleagues from our KYCaaS Client Liaison Department based in many other locations across the globe.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
You will work in conjunction with the Client Liaison Team Lead and the Client Liaison Lead (Manager) contributing to and delivering excellent client service:
- Establish and manage specific client relationships (key communications and interactions)
- Ensure relevant SLAs and other targets are being met (for specific clients)
- Use KYC knowledge and communication/relationship building skills to communicate effectively with clients and resolve inquiries regarding business use of and/or technical issues with e.g. KYC workflow platform and KYC records.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Work alongside Client Liaison colleagues to build and maintain positive relationships with specific clients
- Analyse queries from clients and delivers against client requests for information
- Resolve outstanding issues quickly and provide or recommend fit for purpose solutions that meet client needs
- Maintain and contribute to accurate input of data to run meaningful metrics and track against KPIs
- Respond to and resolve users’ inquiries relating to technical issues with the KYCaaS workflow platform, KYCaaS record and user interfaces (with Financial Institutions, their Clients and the KYCaaS Operations Teams)
- Liaise with Case Management teams and Quality Control team colleagues and manage the timely resolution of issues
- Work closely with colleagues to understand or escalate client-related issues for resolution (i.e. level 1)
- Monitor own activities and ensure that relevant SLAs and other targets are being met
- Gather outstanding documentation and any essential updates
- Refresh and update own knowledge and understanding of our clients and the service
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Significant KYC client due diligence operational experience and an understanding of KYC, AML and due diligence operating models
- Good relationship building, client account management or client liaison skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues with all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets. Fluent English required; another language would be preferable
- Good organisational skills, managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
- Understanding of working effectively and delivering across different cultures
- Ability to travel on business needs
- Experience of performing a client facing role and resolving complex client queries
- Ability to identify and drive process improvements and efficiencies
- Ability to appropriately escalate where required
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF YOU BRING:
- KYC and AML proficient across all entity types
- Experience with dealing with complex entity structures
- Analysing issues and delivering “fit for purpose” solutions
- Russian and/or French and/or Spanish language capabilities
- Competitive salary and stable, permanent employment
- Additional bonus plan
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary and social jobs
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, Multisport card, weekly fruit days and more than 10 sport teams to join
- Extra 5% of your salary to invest in funds and secure your future
- High standards of ethics in the workplace