- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As the leading global standards, training and Certification Company and Medical Device Notified Body, BSI helps over 70,000 clients worldwide to improve their businesses. We support businesses to embed the habits of excellence so they perform better, achieve sustainable growth, ensure their systems and products meet regulatory requirements, bring new medical innovations in a timely manner to global markets and in doing so, we touch the lives of many across the globe.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join us working in Warsaw, Poland as
Purpose of the position
To support clients in Customer Journey in order to ensure that every experience meets their aspirations, delivers our Credo of ‘Making Excellence a Habit’ and successfully completes their application & continuous certification process. To provide administrative support to Netherlands Sales (or to any other hub, upon request), Client Planning Advisor and Certificate Reviewer teams through: review and processing of quotations and applications; creation of new customer master records; preparation of certificate reviews and certificate issue/reissue/suspension/withdrawal; provision of support on BSI Assurance Portal/Just 4 Customers; preparation of statement letters; project work and general duties. To respond promptly to customers' requests and comments.
To support the strategic plan and to achieve and exceed the KPIs and objectives through robust processes, Common Operating Model and team work. To support the development, improvement and implementation of the Customer Service Centre and of BSI internal processes.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Receive, prioritise and process new customer applications and existing client quotations/recalculations.
- Create/update customer master records including billing, licence and electronically stored master document records, and pass customer master records to Client Planning Advisors for planning and delivery.
- Receive, prioritize and process certification review workflows, prepare certification review forms, allocate certification reviews to qualified certificate reviewers.
- Manage incoming Corrective Action Plans (CAP) and CAP approvals/rejections through CAP mailbox/PointGlobal monitoring and upload to PointGlobal (unless submitted through BSI Assurance Portal).
- Manage key aspects of certificate issue, reissue, suspension and withdrawal.
- Provide support to customers on BSI Assurance Portal/J4C and on BSI & accreditation logo utilization.
- Complete daily workflow-driven activities to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
- Monitor individual KPI performance and ensure relevant targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Provide general administration support to the Sales, Client Planning Advisors and C&R as requested and required by the management team.
- Assist with customer problems, both external and internal, and respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer information is up-to-date and carry out regular data clean-up.
- Ensure effective communication with Finance in relation to certificate issue for “debtor” clients.
- Undertake specific project work as required.
- Adopt a team approach to working both within own group and with other teams and functions within the department and other areas of the business.
- Good command of English and Dutch required
- Works effectively with office systems, especially those required to organise large amounts of paperwork and correspondence.
- Works with computerised office management tools, including computer diary systems, databases and spreadsheets.
- Ability to cope with pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- An attitude to get it right first time and take pride in their work and performance and to be part of a successful team.
- Ability to manage conflicting situations on the telephone and negotiate resolution to find the best solutions.
- Strong customer focus.
- Clear, concise and approachable speech, with excellent listening skills, and the flexibility to respond to callers in a manner appropriate to their status and expertise.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work on own initiative when required and to manage a varied, often unpredictable, workload.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
The BSI Excellence behaviours reflect our vision of making excellence a habit and define the behaviours that our employees must demonstrate in order to make that a reality. BSI’s excellence behavioural model has been especially developed with the input of BSI employees to define what is expected of BSI employees at all levels in terms of behaviour. The excellence behaviours focus on “how” something is done not “what” is being done and support and underpin the BSI values and wider Credo.
- Customer Focus - I put internal and external customers at the centre of my thinking
- Accountability - I take ownership and responsibility for my actions, objectives and outputs
- Respect - I build trust-based relationships to deliver in my role
- Communication - I build personal credibility and interact effectively with others to deliver our organizational objectives
- Achievement - I deliver results and create value
- Leading and Managing Others - I lead, engage, develop and empower my team to achieve our individual and team goals that support the business strategy
- Full time employment contract
- Work location in strict city center
- Interesting and challenging job
- Attractive salary
- Proffesional development
- Work in stabile international company
- Fresh fruits every Wednesday
- You can work from any place you want 😊
- Private medical care Medicover
- Multisport card
- Life insurance
If You want to apply for this position send us Your CV in English by clicking in Aplikuj button
Please add below clause to the application "I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text Journal of Laws 2016, item 922"