Client Service Senior Specialist with French, English
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
with French, EnglishNumer ref.: Payments/CSSS/FrGer/06/2020
To continuously provide high quality processing service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction within the specified Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Receives customer calls and Emails in a call centre environment. Responsible for relationship building and account management while resolving customer inquiries in a professional manner. Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow-up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Respond promptly to time sensitive and often high value queries, and escalations from both other departments and direct from clients.
- Provide excellent client management support, improve client engagement and resolve the majority of client enquires at the first point of contact.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the payment industry and its associated processes and systems.
- Assistance in the retention the client and respond positively increasing the likelihood of new business from the client.
- Language – English and French C1.
- Exceptional Client focus and orientation.
- Must be able to analyse, summarise and communicate complicated problems and provide action recommendations to any level of Client and Bank escalation chain.
- Technical aptitude combined with global and corporate banking experience would be desirable.
- Broad-based knowledge of the HSBC Group companies and product ranges.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the banks clearing systems.
- Previous technical helpdesk experience preferred but not required.
- Euro-clearing Services / Global Cash Management.
- Experience and proficiency with web-based technologies.
- Stable job in professional team.
- Car parking few minutes away from the office.
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch).
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists.
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table).
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen.
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, using "Apply now" button below.