Client Service Specialist (Spanish speaker)
Euroclear Bank Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło 7 lat temu
Become a part of a company with worldwide impact.
Are you ready to enter the world of finance? Then, this is the right time to join our company! In our branch inKrakowwe plan to hire students, graduates and experienced professionals who will have the chance to align career development with the growth of our office. Discover what we do and how you can fit into our team.
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades.
Every day, Euroclear processes around 200.000 transactions. At the very heart of our organisation, the Operations Division is responsible for delivering premier settlement and related services to our clients. Starting your career in our Operations Department will give you a unique grounding in how the global financial system works.
Your part of the deal:
- Direct contact with international clients, dealing with telephone and written enquiries.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients gaining their trust and respect.
- Interfacing with Euroclear's Operations teams to solve problems and keep clients in the loop.
- Anticipate client’s needs and propose solutions within the indicated policies and procedures.
- Take care of appropriate follow-up (timely, accurately) of all client matters.
- Ensure proactive communication to all parties involved.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (spoken and written)
- You are client oriented and have good communication skills.
- You feel highly comfortable working on the phone.
- You are assertive while correctly balancing client and company interests.
- You are risk aware and you pay attention to details.
- You work quickly and accurately ensuring high quality service.
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills, enabling you to react fast on client’s inquiries.
- You are punctual and flexible in terms of working hours (special working schedules between 8.00am and 8.00pm).
- Previous experience in a client facing role is an advantage.
Our part of the deal is to offer you:
- Unique opportunity to have a real impact on our core business.
- Stable employment in a global prestigious company.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses.
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits package including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card, entertainment events and many others.
- Enjoyable work place full of enthusiastic and driven people (watch watch our “Happy” movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II6YjSosF5c&feature=share)
Does this description fit you?
Then we might close a deal!
Don’t hesitate and apply now or send your CV in English to [email protected]
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"