- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Client Service Specialist with English and French [rekrutacja prowadzona online]Numer ref.: GLCM Digital/CSS/EFG/12/2019
- Respond promptly to time sensitive and often high value queries, and escalations from both other departments and direct from clients.
- Provide excellent client management support, improve client engagement and resolve the majority of client enquires at the first point of contact.
- Receive/make calls/Emails from/to customers (internal/ external).
- Act effectively on all customer feedback.
- Ensure that the customer issues / problems are effectively investigated and resolved.
- Provide HSBCnet training sessions via webex.
- Proactively escalate to the Line Management any issues / transactions that would impact service delivery or potential loss to the bank.
- Respond to mails/queries related to process timely with a cc to the Line Manager.
- Ensure no Ops Losses (Actual, Potential or Near Misses) are incurred due to the errors made.
- Exceeds expectations of internal and external customers.
- Manages day to day process related activities for self.
- Work productively, professionally and demonstrate ways to improve customer service.
- Regularly contributes to professional and supportive work environment by building a professional, trusted relationships with other Team members and colleagues in all areas.
- Ensures swift and clear communication to the stakeholder.
- Fosters development of co-workers.
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures related to relevant processes.
- Meet targets on productivity and accuracy as per the targets and metrics defined for the process.
- Instructions/requests to be correctly interpreted understood and implemented.
- Ensure that the process related procedures are implemented as per the process manuals.
- Ensure that fraud/errors/irregular transactions (if any) are identified and escalated.
- Ensure that the process requirements are met, adhered to, completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Exceptional Client focus and orientation.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with local and global teams.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, depending on the criticality of the tasks.
- Enthusiastic team player, capable of demonstrating initiative, self-motivation and willingness to learn.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the banks clearing systems would be desirable but not required.
- Previous technical helpdesk experience preferred but not required.
- Experience and proficiency with web-based technologies.
- Stable job in professional team.
- Car parking few minutes away from the office.
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch).
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists.
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table).
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen.
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]