sharing the costs of sports activities
- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 22 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
1. People Management
• Manage and supervise a team of representatives.
• Conduct annual performance appraisals and provide regular feedback based on goals for direct reports.
2. Client Servicing
• Work independently to respond to all client inquiries on a daily basis including the most complex and escalated issues and own resolution.
• Maintain relationship objectives, developing a proactive relationship and service plan to ensure an exceptional value-added service to clients.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of BBH departments, systems and services across all products and businesses.
• Introduce and familiarize clients to new technology, automation tools and BBH Worldview systems.
• Participate in client conversions and special projects as required.
3. Service Improvement
• Understand the way in which BBH and our clients operate to be able to suggest and implement changes.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of industry initiatives to help anticipate future client requests.
4. Risk Management and Control
• Adhere to and assist in implementing all risk policies and procedures.
• Monitor receipt of all client documentation.
• Review and ensure collection of client invoices.
• Represent the department in cross office meetings.
• Communicate deliverables and action items from these meetings to the Client Service Manager and Team Leaders.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s).
3 to 5 years of working experience in finance.
Project management skills and experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Fluent English in speaking and writing, Japanese language is a plus.
Good knowledge of Japanese culture.
Excellent problem solving skills.
What we offer
A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
private medical care
Brown Brothers Harriman
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
In this job as Client Service Supervisor - Japanese market within the Client Service Team you will work independently to service relationships to ensure that an exceptional level of client service is met. In this role you will support clients under less direction from the Client Service Team Leader, you will work on cross client projects and other business initiatives while acting as an escalation point for resolution of issues by other team members.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.