Client Services Administrator
SAI GlobalO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Pełny etat
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit Client Services Administrators to join our team on a permanent basis in Warsaw, Poland. Responsible for providing services and support to SAI Global’s Assurance clients, the role will provide administration, Certification Application and scheduling support alongside customer service care. As a key part of our Client Services Team, the role will suit a candidate with a background in administration and customer service, and the successful applicant will be in close contact with clients, auditors, and Senior Managers on a daily basis to ensure the smooth delivery of Certification Activities. An overview of the main duties has been provided below:
- To process all Certification Applications in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring compliance with company policies, quality procedures and agreed timelines;
- To build and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders in the office and field, to maximize the delivery of work in an efficient and competent manner;
- To keep up to date with both administration and database management in relation to audits booked and client interaction;
- To ensure relevant personnel are informed on issues identified with the Certification Activities which may affect the companies Accreditation status;
- To produce timely and accurate reports in accordance with SAI Global procedures;
- To respond to queries in relation to Clients in a polite and professional manner, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with promptly and satisfactorily resolved (by email or telephone);
- Comply with all company procedures for the effective control of all documentation and scheme documents.
- Experience of administration and customer service in a professional services environment;
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced business;
- IT literate;
- Experience in working to tight deadlines and to work schedules which can be interrupted from time to time due to customer requirements;
- Experience using a variety of databases.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexible approach to work with differing tasks;
- Professional approach to confidentiality;
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude;
- Customer focused with exceptional attention to detail and strong customer service skills;
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and also be a team player;
- Fluent in both English and Polish;
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
SAI Global provides a range of solutions, services and expertise to help individuals and organizations manage risk. Our business comprises four core divisions:
- Risk management solutions: We help companies take an integrated approach to risk lifecycle management through an innovative mix of industry expertise, market-leading software and ethics learning solutions;
- Global standards: We are a trusted provider of standards, technical information and regulatory content to organizations globally;
- Australian property broking and information: We are Australia’s largest provider of property information and settlement services and support confident decision making across all stages of the property lifecycle;
- Assurance certification and training: We provide accredited audit and certification services based on third-party endorsed management systems, and world-class training, to support organizations gain efficiencies, improve performance and ensure compliance.
Underpinning all SAI Global’s diverse, market-leading solutions are proven and trusted business methodologies, powered by local expertise and know how.
We have global reach, with locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.