Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Clients Service Manager
- Bonarka 4 Business A, Puszkarska 7f, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
Clients Service ManagerNumer ref.: 133642
Client Services Managers at AMS form the frontline with our clients and are the heart of our business. Experts in team management, resourcing strategies, they take ownership for the overall operational success of our client.
They lead and inspire the recruitment team that deliver to our clients every day, taking responsibility for their performance, development and optimization. They are ultimately accountable for their successful delivery.
- Manage the delivery team, ensuring their focus, direction and delivery through coaching, direct management and development
- Manage the day to day resourcing needs of the assigned business areas by proactively working towards the agreed resource plan
- Develop creative recruitment solutions if the organization is experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff by using all sourcing channels effectively
- Monitor and achieve team’s targets, budget and SLA’s around effectiveness, timelines, candidate quality, delivery of recruitment services & customer satisfaction
- Proven track record managing a team of Recruiters, Sourcers and Administrators
- Strong sense of urgency and responsive client-facing skills with proven expertise in various candidate sourcing methodologies (headhunting, social networking, job boards)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build credible relationships
- Previous experience of working within a Corporate recruitment environment
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Professional training programme with knowledge about processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Foreign language lessons provided in the office and remotely.
- Benefits from Social Fund, including Multisport card.
- Additional day off.
- Work environment supporting work-life balance (CSR, remote work option, flexible working hours etc.)