Climate Change and Sustainability Services Manager with French or German
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
For our client, a global top-tier company providing professional services, we are looking for Managers experienced in the areas of Climate Change and Sustainability Advisory, Non-financial Reporting, Impact Assessment Studies to join and lead the new teams based in Poland (remote or hybrid model of work available).
Climate Change and Sustainability Services Manager with French or GermanNumer ref.: 192974/7646
- responsibility for the organization and execution of non-financial audit projects, including:
- ESG/Sustainability Advisory,
- Non-financial Reporting and Assurance,
- Climate Change and decarbonization,
- Environment Health & Safety,
- Digital platforms on Sustainability/EHS,
- Impact assessment/Outcome measurement,
- responsibility for contacting and building long-term client relationships at management (CFO, President) or board level,
- supervising the preparation of the report or the audit opinion,
- presenting and discussing with the client the conclusions of the examination and detected irregularities,
- responsibility for conducting price negotiations and signing customer contracts,
- implementation of sales tasks within the established budget,
- participation in seminars and industry conferences,
- responsibility for hiring, training, motivating, evaluating and developing consultants and senior consultants.
- university diploma,
- high proficiency in German or French (preferably C1 and business-ready),
- 6-10 years of work experience n the space of climate change, environment and sustainability,
- expert knowledge of GRI, SASB, TCFD, DJSI, CDP, WEF IBC,
- sound understanding of sustainability issues and mega trends across various industry sectors,
- effective communication, interpersonal, risk management, facilitation, and presentation skills,
- project management, leadership, coaching, counseling, and supervisory skills.
- remote or hybrid model of work available,
- Manager or Senior Manager grade in company's core-business structure,
- opportunity to work in a top-tier international organization and dynamic, friendly global environment,
- an exceptional organizational culture focused on cooperation,
- attractive salary, professional training and onboarding package.