Cloud Access Technology Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Cloud Access Technology Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00014157
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions. We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey, we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation. We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges. We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
What will you do?
Depending on your experience you will support Accenture clients in:
- architect IAM / AM high scale solutions
- implement IAM / AM high scale solutions
- customize identity and security workflows
- extend existing IDM / AM products to fulfill client requirements
- defend organization against modern identity attack threads
Who & What are we looking for?
- Experience with at least one of the following IAM/PAM solutions ( or willingness to rapidly upskill): OneIdentity or SailPoint IIQ or Forgerock IDM
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Experience and willingness to continue working in international & challenging environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe
- 3 years of proven java, .net or DevOps experience
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.