Ref no: WRO001OZ
About EY Technology
EY Technology is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers. Our Team’s Culture:
EY’s mission is to build a better working world and we can’t do it without the right people: exceptional people know for their thought leadership with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to work with the best, constantly learn and create positive change. In the Shared Business Platforms (SBP) Team within the Client Technology (CT) organization, we use innovative and superior technology capabilities while maximizing efficiency to allow further investment in ongoing growth. Our evolving approach adopts the innovative and cultural approaches of technology leaders:
- To build high performing and independent global teams, we value integrity, respect, collaboration and excellence
- We foster continuous learning through purposeful and broad sharing of knowledge
- We evolve and challenge teams by communicating in a respectful, direct and open manner
- In pursuit of speed and flexibility, we focus on outcomes rather than rules
- To foster creativity, we want work to be fun, exciting and rewarding
- We automate the repeatable to ensure speed and quality
- We exercise good judgement in balancing strategic goals with tactical needs
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for design and engineering of leading and emerging technology designs as part of a global product team using a mixture of COTS, MOTS and custom developed software hosted using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud services. You will work as part of an evolving Agile DevSecOps Team to rapidly design, secure, build, test and release new technology enabled capabilities. The role is primarily an individual contributor who collaborates closely with other Architects, Engineers, InfoSec Consultants, Product Managers & Owners, and internal customers.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Architect and design platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of Product Manager
- Secure and automate solutions through collaboration with InfoSec and Engineering resources
- Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
- Apply architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as approprioate.
- Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for platform/product operations
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
- Using strategic thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose actionable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions
- Able to distill complex technical challenges to actionable and explainable decisions
- Inspire DevSecOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
- Demonstrate excellent technical & architecture skills in the context of cloud based global platform/product design, service management and product lifecycle management
- Demonstrate ability to rapidly learn new and emerging technologies and developing a vision of their suitability and role as a new product within a platform & product landscape
- Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalency (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline)15+ years overall IT industry experience
- 5+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- 2+ years in a platform/product architecture/development role
- Experience with any of the following: Azure, O365, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Experience with any claims based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, RBAC, or ABAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience with resilient and highly available mission critical technology components
- Experience with multi-geo, multi-tier service design and operations
- CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Delivery using modern methodologies especially SAFe Agile, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.
- Microsoft, Redhat, TOGAF, Zachman, ITIL, Cisco, (ISC)2, CEH, SAFe, PMI, etc.
What EY GDS offers?
- Work in prestigious, stable company
- Contract of employment
- Fair salary
- Relocation package
- Participating in interesting projects
- Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global team
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Business trips support
- Language classes
- Referral programme
- Charity initiatives
- Fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
- Wellness & Spa programme
- Sport Groups
- Additional bonuses
- Modern office space near market square
- Home office up to 3 days per week