- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa zlecenie
- Część etatu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
AS AN ACCENTURE TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE ENGAGED IN:
- You will have a chance to get experience to work with various cloud providers – private and public ones
- Designing and implementation of CI/CD processes and many other Cloud & DevOps topics
- Learn about operating system fundamentals – Linux and Windows
- Learn how to automate common tasks
- Gain knowledge and experience in public cloud environment & prepare to obtain certification.
- Learn DevOps concepts and tools
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- English – Proficient
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to set short term goals and fulfilling them
- Being a student of IT related fields is a plus
- Basic knowledge of any programming language is a plus
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Possibility to work from home;
- You will join a team of enthusiastic people who are working on daily basis with the newest technologies;
- We will invest in your skills development and certification;
- You will have clear career path and dedicated person responsible for your fast growth;
- Possibility to work on wide variety of projects;
- Professional trainings;
- Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies;
- The prospect of getting to know many industries for ex. Banking, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Energy;
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.