SolarWinds is looking for an SEO Marketing Specialist to be part of the SolarWinds Cloud team. SolarWinds Cloud is a rapidly growing SaaS business unit, which is uniquely positioned to take advantage of the significant and growing cloud performance monitoring market. The SEO Marketing Specialist should enjoy the energy of a start-up and organically growing traffic at double or triple digit rates.
Cloud SEO Content Specialist
The ideal candidate would be up-to-date with the latest search engine optimization best practices and possess some technical competence of our brand’s subject matter. They will need to become an effective “storyteller” for our company and have a history of effective link-building through nurturing an industry network and link-baiting strategies. The candidate should also have experience helping ideate, edit, and promote content by finding those points of emotion that resonate with an audience.
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Ability to work with a remote and local team of energetic marketers in understanding and implementing marketing best practices
- Familiarity and experience with various SEO tools and platforms including SEMrush, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, and Adobe Analytics
- Ability to develop an outreach strategy, seeking placements with websites that have high engagement and authority with local search engines
- Knowledge of past, current, and future trends of algorithm updates and content marketing strategies
- Advanced English: Ability to write, read, and communicate in English
What awaits for you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
Among the many benefits are a competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game room, soft chairs and PS4.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do same sports as you do.
We provide MultiSport, flexible working hours, free English classes at the office, private health insurance and fruits in the kitchen.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.