Cloud Solution Leader - Oracle Enterprise Applications
Your Role and Responsibilities
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM’s Client Innovation Center in Wroclaw & Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
The Oracle Cloud Solution Leader is a sales support role focused on Oracle Applications for Cloud and Infrastructure Services, and is responsible for reviewing customer requirements, researching possible solutions, documenting the solution that best meets the customer requirements, and developing cost cases which includes hardware, software and labor to transition from current environment to the proposed solution and deliver the solution in steady state. The Oracle Cloud Solution Leader must have the ability to work closely with clients in consultative selling mode, collaborating with clients to understand the client's business requirements, issues, and priorities and develop a solution that advances the client's business strategy and goals.
IBM Services, the largest Information Technology services provider in the world, integrates IBM’s broad range of services, hardware, software and research to help meet the IT needs for a wide range of companies. The IBM Services SAP Cloud Services portfolio includes: IBM Cloud fully Managed Services for SAP, IBM Cloud Infrastructure as a Service and IBM Cloud OS Managed Services.
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
Required Technical and Professional ExpertiseGeneral
- Understanding of cloud solutions
- Knowledge of midrange hardware
- Knowledge of the midrange operating systems
- Knowledge of midrange networking connectivity
- Knowledge of infrastructures and middleware
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability expertise specific to architecture components and landscape recommendations
- Ability to craft custom solutions & innovative offerings
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Oracle Architecture and global landscape expertise, Sizing and scoping of core Oracle platforms (Oracle EBS, Peoplesoft, Oracle Retail, etc.)
- Understanding of Technologies (Oracle RAC, Dataguard, AOL, etc)
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database
- Familiar with IBM pSeries and xSeries environments running Oracle
- Awareness future roadmap of Oracle support of cloud
- Comfortable and confident working in a collaborative role
- Ability to present material and clearly communicate between executives and technical staff
- Experience developing customer proposals, technical presentations, and landscape diagrams
- Familiarity/awareness of compliance models such as HIPAA, Safe Harbor, and FDA compliance for enterprise applications.
- Up to date on current platform releases from Oracle and trending solutions recommended by Oracle
- The candidate must be comfortable and confident working in a collaborative role with IBM sales teams and
- business partners.
- Experience working in a Sales Support/Consulting position and solution selling