- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our Client is fast becoming a leading player and disruptor in the Fintech and Regtech sectors. We provide Anti-Money Laundering, Age and Identity Verification to some of the biggest names in finance, gaming and digital entertainment. Our aim is to make compliance simple and secure for our customers.
Region: Kraków, małopolskie
- Azure or other cloud provider experience
- Background in Windows or Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Terraform or an equivalent
- Experience with SQL or ELK stack Experience with monitoring and alerting tools/APM and other DevOps process.
- A working understanding of code and script (C#, PowerShell, Python, Bash etc.)
- A working understanding of networking fundamentals
The Cloud Systems Engineer will manage, build and support our growing infrastructure ensuring it is secure, resilient and performant enough to withstand the business’ growing needs. They will be a key componenet in delivery of features as well as sustaining the platform by responding to incidents and system alerts. Its expected that all members of the team stay on top of the rapid pace of change in the cloud computing, DevOps, Agile and SRE spheres.
- Manage and monitor infrastructure for performance, security and resilience
- Assist in design, architecture, configuration of current and future platform cloud infrastructure including networks, VMs and PaaS services
- Work with development team to develop and enhance automation, build, deployment and test pipelines
- Work with our third-party hosting partner for escalation and build matters
- Adhering to infrastructure incident & change management processes