Cluster Finance Controller (5 Markets)
Michael PageO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
The Senior Financial Controller ensures the quality of financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting. Gives regular support to the Category Management team as well as drives other finance initiatives in the cluster.
The candidate will closely support local Finance Directors and will be responsible for growing the Gross Margin of the business as well as other projects (pricing strategy, FP&A, cost and revenue analysis etc).
Our Client is a high end, well recognised company selling top end, highest quality products to the most demanding customers. The strategy of the business is to develop stable business, high margin and deliver best quality possible.
The company building their regional structures and the chosen person will be able to build something new.
- Execute finance projects in the Cluster in regards of business performance
- Close cooperation with Cluster Marketing Director, Head of Category Management and other business partners
- Lead FP&A activities for 5 markets (7 Countries)
- Execution of the monthly business reporting to the regional leadership
- Close cooperation with Marketing and Sales
- Recommending improvements that result in cost reduction
- Establishing reporting routines and defining management reporting
- University degree (Bachelor) in business administration/economics with focus on finance, ideally further education (e.g. expert in accounting and controlling)
- 5 - 8 years in similar function, ideally in a matrix organisation
- Professional background in a consumer driven commercial environment with exposure to strategic financial controlling leadership supporting a sales organisation;
- Balance sheet secure, broad experience in controlling, profound knowledge of commercial law and international accounting,
- Experience in leading and performing budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present plans to support strategic business decisions Good business acumen & commercial/entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent analytical ability with good attention to details
- Cooperative and team player, influencing skills
- Motivated by learning and personal growth
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Fluent in English.
The company offers competitive salary and possibility to be a part of a new HUB / possibility to build own ideas.